Oak Grove Marina has…
All of your slip needs! Since 1954, family owned Oak Grove Marine Center has been meeting the needs of recreational boaters creating memories of sun and fun! We offer lift, boatel and wet slips as well as all necessary support services to assure your time is spent on the water having fun.
Our staff is dedicated to making your boating experience a positive one. Oak Grove Marina has the longest operating hours in the area. Between our professional staff and prime location (by water and road) you have more time to enjoy your boat!
2820 Solomons Island Road
Edgewater, MD 21037
Current Hours Office & Fuel Dock Hours
(As of September 10th, 2018)
Monday – Thursday – 10:00 to 6:00
Friday – 10:00 to 7:00
Saturday & Sunday – 9:00 to 7:00
In Season Hours (Mid May – Mid Sept.):
Monday – Thursday 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Friday 10:00AM – 7:30PM
Saturday & Sunday 8:00AM – 7:30PM
All hours are weather permitting and subject to change
More About the Marina
Oak Grove Marina Boatel, Fuel Dock, and Office Operations will be closed on Sunday, September 9th, 2018 do to the inclement weather.
– Centrally located for Anne Arundel, Prince Georges, Howard, Baltimore, Queen Anne’s and Calvert counties
– 30 minutes to Annapolis by boat
– 45 minutes to Baltimore Inner Harbor by boat
– 45 minutes to St. Michaels by boat
– Tons of local swimming, fishing and tubing destinations!
– Family owned and operated since 1954
– Fuel dock and boatel open seven days a week during season
– Amenities include jet ski rentals, full complement of mechanical services and an incredible waterfront restaurant (YellowFin Fish and Steak House)
– Longest operating boatel operating hours in the area!
– Courteous, professional staff!
Services at the Marina
With several different support business located right at Oak Grove Marina, you can rest assure that all your boating needs can be fulfilled in one place! Please click on the link below to see a full list of tenants located at Oak Grove Marina.